Razor's Edge Fitness Pensacola's Original CrossFit Gym
Why Razor’s Edge Fitness?
Are you tired of the noise, hype and confusion of the modern fitness industry?
Are you looking for an alternative to:
`Big Box` fitness centers
`Flavor of the Month` workouts
‘Do It Yourself’ home solutions
Promises of a quick fix. . .
Maybe it’s time for a change…
We are serious about real fitness…
- Our methods and facility will eliminate distraction and forge a will to succeed.
- We create fitter, healthier people by blurring the line between strength & cardio training and focusing on total fitness.
- No need to worry about planning your workout – a daily WOD (Workout of the Day) is posted and you will be monitored in order to perform it safely and effectively.
- By using different methodologies from the best aspects of gymnastics, weightlifting, endurance and more, you will develop new skills and defeat boredom.
- Razor’s Edge Fitness is not interested in selling memberships. Pay as you go, and only for what you use.
- We DO NOT want a contract, only your commitment to personal excellence.
- Dropped in, unannounced, from out of town. Thank you for letting us use the facility. We will be back! - Lyndsie N.
- Gil is an amazing coach. We dropped by his box (came from Texas) for a workout and he took the time to discuss and fine-tune our weightlifting technique. 5+ stars in my CrossFit book! - Lizetth G.
- Gil is a very generous and knowledgeable coach working with some of the best young athletes in the nation including 2014 National Champion John McGovern and currently 6th overall ranked Junior in the country Tom Piscopo. - Vance Newgard
- Without a doubt, the best Crossfit gym I've ever been to. The staff is extremely knowledgable and helpful without being overbearing. The coaches are friendly and show a sincere interest in helping people reach their goals. Finally, the facilities are great and very well-organized to maximize the ...
- I have never stepped foot into a crossfit gym and I was nervous to even do so. I finally walked through the doors at razors edge fitness and was immediately put to work and loved it! They are motivating and highly knowledgable about all aspects of training. I recommend this gym to anyone that is ...
- Awesome place!! This is my first crossfit experience, and it's nothing like I expected.. It's so much more. I was worried about getting injured, but there is so much focus on proper form and technique. They don't push you past your limit.... Just right to it. It's such a positive place with the f...
- Had the pleasure of visiting Razor's Edge for the Bacon & Barbells Open this past weekend. The facility par exceeded my expectations! Excellent equipment (Bearing Bars and Oly Plates) plus one of the coolest set ups I have seen.
Gil and his family were excellent from the event's beginning ...
- Razors edge is an excellent gym for crossfitters and anyone looking to better their fitness. This gym is a place for serious training and fun as well. One of the things I love about it is the flexibility of their training programs. You can do the wod of the day, individual coaching on workouts or...